3.15.2013

March 15, 2013

Today: Students worked with their partner to identify 10 of 14 minerals.  They completed many property tests that real life geologists use when identifying minerals in the field. 

TODAY is the last day to turn in scientist reports for the quarter.  The reports can be submitted via homework dropbox, google docs (must share with me!), or e-mail.  As I explained to students, there will be NO extensions for these reports as this is an ongoing project and they have had 8 scientists to choose from this quarter!

Homework: NONE

Make Up Testing: I will be available TUESDAY after school for any students that would like to retake clicker quizzes or the vocab section of their matter unit tests.  This will be the last day students can come to make them up!  To stay after, I ask that your child lets me know so I can be prepared with their test ready to go!

Happy Friday!

Mrs. Setten

No comments:

Post a Comment