9.04.2014

September 5, 2014

Happiest of Fridays to you my friends!

We have made it through our first week together and I can already tell that we are in for a FABULOUS year!  This blog is a very helpful resource for keeping up to date with our classroom work as well as any homework assignments.  I update this blog DAILY during my 2nd period prep time.

A Few Reminders:

1. Bring your assignment notebook to science class on Monday.  Our 7th Grade Dean, Mr. Zutz will be presenting to us about SCHOOL RULES!

2. CLASS CONTRACTS are due Monday - make sure you read through the contract with your parent/guardian and have them sign.

If you LOST your class contract (we will work on that) - I have attached a copy below.

Copy of Class Contract

Enjoy your weekend!

Mrs. Setten

No comments:

Post a Comment